Solgar 5-HTP 30 Capsules
Solgar 5-HTP Complex capsules are formulated to help with natural mood support. Containing 5-HTP as a precursor supporting the production of serotonin. Known as the "feel good", Serotonin is neurotransmitter it is involved in mood, sleep and appetite regulation.
This formulation combines naturally sourced 5-HTP standardized Griffonia simplicifolia with Magnesium, Vitamin B6, P-5-P (the active form of Vitamin B6) and herb the Valerian to support a positive mood and state of relaxation. It may help support healthy sleep patterns, mood, hormonal balance and sense of well-being. Ideal for those who need support in times of stress without dependence.
- Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate) 50 mg 13
- 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan from Standardised Griffonia simplicifolia Seed Extract) 100 mg
- Valerian Root Powder Extract (4:1)(Valeriana officinalis) 100 mg
- Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 10 mg** 714
- Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
- *EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) to two (2) vegetable capsules daily with juice or water, in between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
- Please consult your healthcare professional before taking 5HTP.
- Should not be taken with antidepressant medications.
- 5HTP can cause nausea and diarrhoea in some individuals. It is advised that you stop taking 5HTP if you experience this.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking this product. **Long term intake may lead to mild tingling and numbness. May potentiate the effect of hypnotic medicines.