Solgar Menoprime 30 Tablets
Out of stock
Solgar MenoPrime is a unique combination of two clinically studied botanical extracts, Saffron (affron®) (the stigma of the Crocus sativus) and Siberian Rhubarb (ERr-731® (Rheum rhaptonticum root) ) offering non-hormonal, botanical support for mature women. Menopause is a natural and normal part of aging for all women and results in the body producing less oestrogen. This causes the body to behave differently, and a wide variety of symptoms may be experienced. It is thought up to 85% of menopausal women are looking for support to help alleviate these symptoms with a non-hormonal approach. Commonly the rhubarb stalk is a culinary ingredient, but may be used along with the rhizome and root in extracts. Siberian rhubarb (ERr-731®) is a clinically studied root extract standardised for both rhaptonticin and desoxyrhaptonticin. Saffron is a spice derived from the flamboyant crimson stigmas of Crocus sativus flowers and is the world's costliest spice, by weight. It is estimated that 200,000 saffron stigmas, hand-picked from 70,000 crocus flowers are needed to produce 0.45 kg (1 pound) of saffron. Grown on the fertile La Mancha plateau in central Spain, affron® is the first saffron extract standardised for lepticrosalides. A single daily tablet of MenoPrime provides whole-body, hormone-free, plant-based support for women aged 45 and over.
Each tablet contains:
- Saffron Extract, affron: 28mg
- Rhapontic (Siberian) Rhubarb Extract: 4mg
- providing rhaptonticin: 2.2mg
- providing desoxyrhaptonticin: 1mg
- Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica, Hypromellose, Ethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid.
- Use as directed, if symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional